Last updated: 25 Jul 2022
If you associate one or more of the following with your job, it’s time to rethink the way you make a living.
- Deficient reimbursement
- Meager career advancement
- Inadequate recognition of your talent
- Lousy Benefits
- Job security. Job security?!
- Physical health degradation
- Mental health degradation
- Disagreeable boss
- Obnoxious Commute
- Close-minded colleagues
- Your company in decline
- Being nervous, tense, and tired
- Financial freedom. Financial freedom?!
- You just can’t get out of bed in the morning
I’ve looked at least a half of these things on this list for years and I decided to end all of this. No, not that way! I decided to take off – for a couple of decades or so. And so far my choice is the right one!
Serious reasons. I have the same thoughts.